Tuesday, March 29, 2011
1. Climbing Mount Everest: write the text on page 62 and answer the questions from activity 2.
2. Now click on the following link to know more about
School rules are necessary if we want to live and study happily at school.
Here are some examples of students' school rules posters.
Make your own in groups of 4 or 5.
You have to write 10 rules using
Decorate it as beautifully as possible.
The best posters will be kept for school walls.
And if you don't follow the school rules, you'll have a problem...
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Watch the video carefully and answer the following questions:
1. What's Patch Adams's job?
2. Where is he from?
3. What does he do with the girl patient who has cancer?
4. Why is he different from the rest of doctors?
5. At the end, the narrator says that the best medicine is ...
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Name as many parts as you can.